- NYC's premier destination on the Hudson River. With a fleet of four beautiful vessels, World Yacht is an idyllic setting for romantic dinners, dinner parties, Sunday Brunches with a complimentary mimosa and more. Each vessel is climate-controlled and offers a two-level dining room, dance floor, and spacious outdoor decks. Dinner cruises sail year round; guests enjoy a four-course dinner, breathtaking views of New York City skyline, music and entertainment. Check out our website for scheduling, upcoming events, and reservations. Have questions before you book? Our FAQ might help.
- Follow World Yacht on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Brunch Cruise | Book Now
- Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise – 5/10/15 | Book Now
- Mother’s Day Dinner Cruise – 5/10/15 | Book Now
- Father’s Day Brunch Cruise – 6/21/15 | Book Now
- Father’s Day Dinner Cruise 6/21/15 | Book Now
- July 4th 2015 Fireworks Cruise | Book Now
- "What happens when you combine two of the best things in life - boats and brunch? You get this delicious two hour cruise that will have you sipping mimosas to the tinkling music of a live piano concert." – NewYork.com
"More like a multi-level floating restaurant, World Yacht’s The Dutchess is equipped with sleek furniture and an impressive crew expertly balancing drinks and hors d’oeuvres.” – InNewYork.com
The Latest from Starboard, World Yacht’s Blog
Sunday Brunch Ideas, History & Traditions
"Instead of England's early Sunday dinner, a post church ordeal of heavy meats and savory pies, why not a new meal, served around noon, that starts with tea or coffee, marmalade and other breakfast fixtures before moving along to heavier fare? By eliminating the need to get up early on Sunday, brunch would make life brighter for Saturday-night carousers." Read More