Visiting NYC's Seaport District
- Send your groups and FIT travelers! For the latest in store openings, click here.
- Unused Food Court Dining Vouchers? They are still good and we encourage you to use them soon! For the latest openings in the Food Court, click here.
Stop by one of the restaurants in the historic district. Acqua, Cowgirl Seahorse, Fresh Salt, Made Fresh Daily, and Mark Joseph Steakhouse are all open. For details, including phone numbers and websites, please log on to:http://www.southstreetseaport.com/Directory-Seaport-District
- Many of the retailers, including Claire's, Crocs and Stone Flower, as well as many of the eateries in the Food Court are open. Additional shops and restaurants are expected to continue to open. Click here for a complete list of establishments within Pier 17.
- Pier 17 shops are open Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm and Sundays 11am to 6pm. Restaurant hours may vary.
- The streets in the historic district along Fulton Street are open to pedestrians and visitors but most of the businesses in this area of The Seaport currently remain closed.
- New York Water Taxi has returned to Pier 17 with their daily Statue of Liberty Express Tours. Climb aboard this fun express ride to view the Statue of Liberty from the unique perspective of the waterfront and learn more about New York's historic skyline!
Or try the 1 hour Statue by Night Cruise and get up close to the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, plus bask in glowing panoramic views of our celebrated towers, memorials, and infrastructure. Includes a champagne toast! All tours are narrated by knowledgeable and entertaining guides!
- Gray Line New York Sightseeing and CitySights NY have resumed hop-on, hop-off service at their South Street Seaport stop, South and Fulton Streets
Interested in a school performance group? Book before May 31, 2013 by logging on to: http://www.southstreetseaport.com/visitor-school
- "Sails to Sales" Historic Walking Tour - click here for details and booking information.
- Motorcoach drop off/pick up remains at Fulton and South Street.
- AND...we have resumed our VIP WELCOME PACKET discount program. Simply print out this e-mail and bring it to the New York Water Taxi/Circle Line Ticket Booth at Pier 16 for your packet of discounts and incentives!!!
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn - We are back in business! Super Storm Sandy may have knocked us down but we came back stronger. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn has under gone extensive lobby renovations and is redesigned to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Book the Best Available Rate for any weekend in January, February and March and receive pass to the South Street Seaport Museum or Downtown Culture Pass. Promo code when calling in to book is "Rebuild". Call the Best Western Plus Seaport Inn at 212-766-6600.