Address: 8000 Mall Walk - 914-968-9570
Description: SummerFest 2013 Events are FREE! • Concerts: Wednesdays, June 19 – August 21, 7PM. • Movies: Thursdays, June 13 and 27, July 11 and 25, August 8, 8PM. • Fireworks: Wednesday, July 3 (Concerts begin at 1PM, Fireworks at 9:30PM). • Sidewalk Chalk Art Expo: Saturday, August 10, 8AM – 5PM. • Children’s Art Entertainment: Fridays June 28, July 19, August 2 and 16, 9AM – 11AM.
CONCERT SCHEDULE - * Wednesday, June 19: Dec8Dia, www.dec8dia.com;
* Wednesday, June 26: B Street Band, www.bstreetband.com;
* Wednesday, July 3: Fireworks Festival; *The Nerds, 1PM – 3PM: www.the-nerds.com ; *Parrot Beach, 4PM – 6PM: www.parrotbeach.com ; *NYC Swing Band, 7PM – 10PM: www.nycswing.com ;
* Wednesday, July 10: Amish Outlaws, www.amishoutlaws.com;
* Wednesday, July 17: BritishMania, www.british-mania.com ;
* Wednesday, July 24: Jill Gioia Band, jillgioia.com;
* Wednesday, July 31: Henry Haid, henryhaid.com ;
* August 7: Screaming Broccolli, www.screamingbroccolli.com;
* August 14: Shotgun Wedding, www.shotgunweddingnyc.com;
* August 21: 2U, www.notu2.com.
MOVIE SCHEDULE - Thursday, June 13: Shrek, http://www.shrek.com.
Thursday, June 27: A League of Their Own, starring Tom Hanks and Gina Davis.
Thursday, July 11: Grease, starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton John.
Thursday, July 25: Hook, starring Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman.
Thursday, August 8: Toy Story 3, http://disney.go.com/toystory.
ARTFEST - Saturday, August 10: Sidewalk Chalk Art Festival, All Day.
On Fridays Throughout the Summer: Family Entertainment including: * Spin Art *Sand Art * And More Fun Crafts.
All Events are FREE! Guests can bring beach blankets and chairs to enjoy the concerts and movies on The Green, in the center of the mall between A?X Armani Exchange and Zales. View the Fireworks throughout the center. ArtFest activities take place near Gap.