There’s a lot to take in on a trip to New York, which makes expert tour companies like CitySightseeing essential for getting around town and making the most of your visit. Summer is a great time for bus tours of the city. CitySightseeing’s double deckers provide unobstructed views of NYC landmarks and the energy of the city's street life. For 2016, three great packages combine discounts and flexibility to maximize your access to the excitement of sightseeing in New York.
Bus Tour Packages 2016: Two Days in New York
CitySightseeing’s most popular option is their All Around Town 48 Hour Tour, which gives visitors a 48-hours bus tour pass. It comes with unlimited hop-on hop-off access to five sightseeing bus tour loops around the city. The tours are fully narrated by expert tour guides as they talk through the history of New York's top sights and attractions like Times Square, the Brooklyn Bridge, old Yankee Stadium, and Central Park. If you want both convenience and the flexibility to explore, this is the package for you.
• Unlimited hop-on hop-off access throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.
• Free included Night Tour for stunning double-decker views of the city lights.
• All bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options.
• Free additional tours, attractions, discounts, and more—included with your pass.
Bus Tour Packages 2016: Three Days in New York
If you’ve got another 24 hours in the city, CitySightseeing’s FreeStyle Pass New York is the right match. It comes with a three-day double-decker bus tour ticket with unlimited hop-on hop-off privileges, plus admission to either three or five attractions from an extensive list. Among the over 40 attractions are the Empire State Building Observatory, Madame Tussauds All Access Pass, One World Observatory, Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island, and more. Unlike some other packages, this is the only pass that includes the All-Around Town Bus Tour, with tours of downtown, uptown, Brooklyn, and the Bronx. If you’re looking for value and access, choose the FreeStyle Pass.
• Save over 50% versus walk-up ticket prices.
• Choose from 40+ attractions, including Top of the Rock and Madame Tussauds.
• Additional options include the Go Airlink airport shuttle, for convenient transportation to your flight.
• The ultimate in flexibility: choose exactly which attractions you want to see.
Bus Tour Packages 2016: Go to the Top of the Tallest Building in the Western Hemisphere
CitySightseeing’s newest offering connects with one of New York’s newest attractions. The One World Observatory Package includes the popular 48 Hour All Around Town sightseeing bus tour, as well as admission to the top of One World Trade Center.
• Additional bonus attractions, including a hop-on, hop-off ferry and a Night Tour.
• Admission to the New-York Historical Society or the Museum of the City of New York.
• Eat and Play Discount Card.
For more information call 212-812-2700 or visit citysightsny.com.