Holiday Market with coffee, french pastry and sustainable gifts. About this Event Shop local this ? Holiday season. Come enjoy a festive December full of sustainable products, great food, and of course some Coffee and Chocolate?
Pick up a rich and creamy Peppermint Hot Chocolate, or a Peppermint mocha to warm up on Winter mornings. While you shop sustainable gifts from Closiist.com, the first sustainable shop in Queens.
What is Closiist bringing?
- Handmade soaps made by Adalaia, self care box, eco-friendly makeup.
- Traditional Irish Bath Soak
- "Boy don't stink", and "Men dont' stink" soap
- Ornaments handmade with recycled woods or wool,
- Puzzle made with non toxic ink and recycled paper,
- Tree Seed Grow kit, a tree is a wonderful gift,
- Earrings, Magnet, Dog fido Nightlight, Dog paw Pet hook dog leash organization
- Eco-friendly Busy box 1 and busy box 2 for kids, Eco-dough gray scale and natural finger paint.
Don't hesitate to visit CLosiist.com, and ask us to bring a special product on our market.
Frenchy Coffee, 129E 102nd St
What do you think?
Long Island FunFest at Suffolk County Community College, Grant Campus
Through Jun 26 Thu
Enjoy live entertainment for the whole family, exciting rides and games, and favorite fair food. Fair admission includes tribute bands and other concerts, Saturday night fireworks, an educational exot...
P448 x Fluide Beauty Pride Weekend Event at P448 Fifth Ave Store
Italian-made sneaker brand, P448, is teaming up with Fluide for a fun and expression focused in-store activation! Join us to celebrate pride with complimentary makeup by Fluide’s Chief Marketing Offic...
Coney Island Cyclone Roller Coaster Celebrates Its 95th Birthday at Luna Park
Luna Park in Coney Island, NYC’s most iconic destination for fun, will be celebrating the 95th Birthday of the legendary Coney Island Cyclone roller coaster all weekend long with free entertainment, m...