Holiday Market : Japanese food & Winter Festival
An epic holiday market is coming to Brooklyn. You get the MIKA + Upstairs holiday market experience, New York’s popular Japanese restaurants/chefs will get together at a Brooklyn chic dining establishment. We’re turning all 8,700 square feet of Mika in Brooklyn into a night-market featuring:
- Mouthwatering popular traditional Japanese food menu (Ramen, Sea Eel Sushi Don, Kobe beef sushi, Takoyaki, Yakitori (Skewers), Yakiniku (BBQ) over rice,, Fried chicken, Gyoza, Hoji-tea pudding, Matcha tiramisu, Special sake flight tasting and more! ) by each restaurants/chefs/brands at Brooklyn chic dining execution, price range $10-$15
- Prime Sirloin Beef Steak samples sponsored by Mt Fuji steak House * Only available for ticket holders
- Sponsored drinks Asian flavor cocktails and Yuzu flavored mocktails by Drink Lunar, and Moshi * Only available for ticket holders
- One of the most celebrated fashion illustrators, Izak Zenou will appear for live illustration! Super limited Holiday Edition Izak x Updatairs NYC ONLY 100 totes available! Portrait will be an One-Of-A-Kind holiday gift for your loved one and yourself!
- Special Sake flight menu from Kato Sake Works & KUBOTA Sake Selected local craft Sake, Beer, Wine, NY-cocktails
- 2 areas (outdoor patio and indoor), Large island bar, Pool table, Darts
- Photo booth for memories and fun
- Theme :Red & Gold Suggested to wear Red or Gold!
Upstairs is making a limited supply of tickets available which get a free drink, $5 off a menu item, Prime Sirloin Beef Steak sample, it’s pretty good :) First come, first served. You will never get these fantastic food vendors combination anywhere!
Rain or Shine, we have a huge indoor space!
> -ONE FREE Sponsored drink : Asian flavored cocktails, Sake (100ml) or Yuzu flavored mocktails (one bottle) -$5 OFF ONE menu item - Prime Sirloin Beed Steak sample * We make a VIP line for the ticket holder if the food line becomes too long, Sponsored drinks and Sampling food available ONLY for ticket holders. *Samples while supply last
25 Thames Street Map
What do you think?
FAD Market at Montague Street at Montague Street
FAD Market is thrilled to partner with Montague BID to bring over 45 makers, artists, and small businesses to Montague Street, the heart of Brooklyn Heights. FAD Market will cover the two blocks betwe...
Woof Fest: Paws For Pride at Manhattan West Plaza
Celebrate Pride – a celebration for ALL – including your pets, with Manhattan West Woof Fest: Paws for Pride! Guests are invited to come out to Manhattan West Plaza with their dogs on June 10 from 12-...
Spring Fling Arts and Music Festival Weekend at Bella Abzug Park
- Jun 11 Sat | 2-8pm
The Spring Fling is an arts and music festival that will be taking place on Block 1 and 2 of Bella Abzug Park from 12-7pm. There will be an arts market with local makers and vendors, including our ver...