Literary Lunch with Melissa Clark
Join us for a special Literary Lunch event at Tin Building by Jean-Georges.
To celebrate the publishing of Dinner In One: Exceptional & Easy One-Pan Meals, author and New York Times food columnist Melissa Clark will be our guest in The Tasting Studio, where all attendees will enjoy a lunch, a meet-and-greet with Melissa, and a copy of the book to take home.
Taste of Spring Menu
Stationary Hors d’oeuvres
- Green Chickpea Hummus - Seasonal Crudité
- Shrimp and Cabbage Spring Rolls - Apricot Ginger Mustard
- Juicy Chicken Pot Stickers - Crispy Bacon, Chili Black Vinegar Soy
- Asparagus Salad - Gem Lettuce, Green Asparagus, Avocado, Pistachio, Pecorino Fresco, Lime and Lovage
- Strawberry Salad - Castel Franco, Frisée, Gorgonzola and Basil
Pasta & Pizza
- Pizza Limone - Preserved Lemon, Fresh Ricotta, Fontina and Parmesan Cheese
- Artichoke Pizza - Artichoke, Spinach, Pecorino and Bacon
- Gemelli - Fresh “twins” pasta, Spring Peas, and Basil Pistachio Pesto
- Paccheri - Tomato Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
Seasonal Fruit and Fresh Baked Cookies
Sparkling Greet Drink - cash bar during the eventVenue: The Tin Building
96 South St. Map
What do you think?
Hip Hop vs. Reggae® Jewel Yacht Party NYC Cruise Saturday Skyport Marina at Skyport Marina
- Sep 24 Sat
Sat Sept 23rd, 2023 -The Official NYC Saturday Night Cruise Jewel Yacht Hip Hop vs. Reggae® Skyport Marina 2023 (347) 592-0300 About this event **** YACHT WILL BE SAILING OUT AT 11:30PM! **** The...
The Prohibition Party at The Gatsby Mansion
- Sep 24 Sat
Jay Gatsby is back in town and celebrating with his usual flair for decadence and debauchery. You’re invited to the launch of the Prohibition Parties at the Gatsby Mansion. Grab a few friends, dress t...
Dominique Ansel Creates First-Ever Vegan Cronut Inspired by Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year at Dominique Ansel Bakery
Through Sep 24 Thu
Sherwin-Williams has partnered with James Beard Award-winning French pastry chef Dominique Ansel to create his first-ever vegan Cronut® inspired by the 2024 Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Upward ...