Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - (Circle Line 42nd Street)
- Take in the grandeur of New York and see spectacular views of Manhattan as knowledgeable guides point out the famous landmarks. Circle Line Sightseeing sails year-round and has a cruise for every type of traveler including:
• Two-hour Landmark Cruise (semi-circle)
• The Liberty Cruise
• The BEAST Speedboat Ride (May-September)
• The romantic 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise• July 4th Fireworks Cruise – Buy Now
• Cruise Combos | Choose another NYC attraction with your Circle Line Cruise and save!
"The best way to see America's First Lady is to take the Circle Line Sightseeing cruise, which departs from Pier 83, down the Hudson River." – CNN.com
Read TripAdvisor reviews
The Latest from the Circle Line Sightseeing Blog:
The Story Behind Sugar Hill
" As many know, Manhattan’s past is filled with centuries of culture, change, and diverse history. It is a collective melting pot of vibrant stories, art, and even architecture that depict different generations’ views of “what we now know and what we try to understand.” Read More
Have questions before you book? Our FAQ might help.