15 Reasons to Climb Aboard Liberty Helicopter Tours
1. Liberty Helicopters is the largest helicopter sightseeing and charter service in the Northeast, with a fleet of 14 state of the art American Eurocopter helicopters.
2. Liberty Helicopters has been in business and flying safely for over 22 years.
3. Liberty Helicopters continuously receives the annual Safety Award from the Helicopter Association International.
4. Liberty Helicopters is a founding member of T.O.P.S. (Tour Operators Program of Safety) and is the ONLY helicopter company in New York that is a member. For more information please visit www.topsafety.org.
5. Liberty’s highly trained and experienced military pilots receive annual recurrent Eurocopter factory training, specifically the requirement of FAR part 135 air carrier standards giving you an assurance of safety aboard our helicopters.
6. All of our aircraft crews are certified and inspected to meet the demanding standards of the Federal Aviation Administration.
7. We have our own 24 hours 7 days a week maintenance facility to service and maintain our fleet. All of our highly experienced maintenance technicians receive updated factory training on an annual basis.
8. Our marketing staff, both sightseeing and charter, are available via BlackBerry for your questions, comments or concerns 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
9. We have 2 convenient NYC locations: VIP Heliport at 12th Ave. & W 30th St. and Downtown Heliport at Pier 6 & the East River
10. We are open 365 days a year including holidays.
11. Live reservation lines are open 7 days a week from 8am-6pm.
12. Multilingual staff.
13. Our state-of-the-art climate-controlled jet helicopters comfortably seat up to 6 passengers. All of the seats face forward allowing our customers to see where they are going, not where they have been. All of our tours are narrated using state-of-the-art headsets for all passengers.
14. Unsurpassed safety and security measures are conducted at all heliport locations assuring our passengers the safest experience possible.
15. No minimum passenger requirement on any of our tours.
New York City Activities
Met Gala 2020 | It's About Time: Fashion and Duration
As part of the museum’s 150th anniversary celebrations, the Met will launch the new exhibition About Time: Fashion and Duration in May 2020, which will then run through September 2020. The exhibition will also serve as the theme for next year’s Met Gala.
Learn How to Strut the Runway with Victoria Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio at Madame Tussauds New York
Experience fashion in a new and exciting way at Madame Tussauds in Times Square.
Tickets Now Available for Edge, The Observation Deck at Hudson Yards
The Edge, the Western Hemisphere’s highest outdoor observation deck, has an opening date at last. March 11, 2020, the Hudson Yards overlook will open to the public, and tickets are out now!
Moon New York City: A Native New Yorker's Guide to the City
Moon New York City, a brand-new guide from art and culture writer Christopher Kompanek, does a great job of leading travelers to New York destinations that are both authentic and approachable.