15 Reasons to Climb Aboard Liberty Helicopter Tours
1. Liberty Helicopters is the largest helicopter sightseeing and charter service in the Northeast, with a fleet of 14 state of the art American Eurocopter helicopters.
2. Liberty Helicopters has been in business and flying safely for over 22 years.
3. Liberty Helicopters continuously receives the annual Safety Award from the Helicopter Association International.
4. Liberty Helicopters is a founding member of T.O.P.S. (Tour Operators Program of Safety) and is the ONLY helicopter company in New York that is a member. For more information please visit www.topsafety.org.
5. Liberty’s highly trained and experienced military pilots receive annual recurrent Eurocopter factory training, specifically the requirement of FAR part 135 air carrier standards giving you an assurance of safety aboard our helicopters.
6. All of our aircraft crews are certified and inspected to meet the demanding standards of the Federal Aviation Administration.
7. We have our own 24 hours 7 days a week maintenance facility to service and maintain our fleet. All of our highly experienced maintenance technicians receive updated factory training on an annual basis.
8. Our marketing staff, both sightseeing and charter, are available via BlackBerry for your questions, comments or concerns 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
9. We have 2 convenient NYC locations: VIP Heliport at 12th Ave. & W 30th St. and Downtown Heliport at Pier 6 & the East River
10. We are open 365 days a year including holidays.
11. Live reservation lines are open 7 days a week from 8am-6pm.
12. Multilingual staff.
13. Our state-of-the-art climate-controlled jet helicopters comfortably seat up to 6 passengers. All of the seats face forward allowing our customers to see where they are going, not where they have been. All of our tours are narrated using state-of-the-art headsets for all passengers.
14. Unsurpassed safety and security measures are conducted at all heliport locations assuring our passengers the safest experience possible.
15. No minimum passenger requirement on any of our tours.
New York City Activities
Peek Inside the Empire State Building's New Second Floor
The Empire State Building has revealed a new museum, the Observatory Experience. The result of a $165 million investment, this second floor stopover will substitute for what was once time spent waiting on line.
Cruising New York with Hornblower: The Broadway on the Water Cabaret Cruise & More!
Hornblower Cruises and Events presents the ultimate night out in the best city in the world: the Broadway on the Water Cabaret Cruise.
"NYC: Above and Beyond" Coming to the Empire State Building
The Empire State Building has announced an exciting, brand-new exhibition at the world’s most-visited building. In addition to a view from the top of the 1,454-foot skyscraper, visitors can experience NYC: Above and Beyond at the top of the Empire State Building beginning this fall.