The nation’s first “fully connected” consumer electronics showroom is now here as DataVision, New York City’s premier computer and consumer electronics independent, has opened the doors to its new flagship store in the Flatiron District, the epicenter of New York City’s thriving tech scene.
Relocating after 21 years at 5th Avenue and East 39th Street, DataVision’s new flagship store is located at 50 West 23rd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues in the heart of a heavily trafficked neighborhood that is home to the city’s largest concentration of tech companies, as well as an ever-growing list of popular tourist and shopping attractions including Madison Square Park, Eataly, and the upcoming flagship Lego store at 200 Fifth Avenue.
Click here to receive $20 off any $200+ purchase.
The new DataVision flagship offers a state-of-the-art shopping experience with touch screens allowing customers to browse and purchase more than 150,000 products. Other highlights of the store include:
- New York City’s largest selection of Apple hardware and accessories
- A Samsung GALAXY showroom
- The city's largest headphone listening station featuring brand names such as Beats by Dre, House of Marley, and Sennheiser
- The country's first Intel 2-in-1 Zone, where customers can explore 2-1 tablets and ultra-books.
- A Sonos wireless home experience center
- A complimentary phone-charging station by Griffin where customers can recharge while shopping
- Ooma calling station where customers can call anywhere in the world for free
- Over 100 notebooks, 36 TVs, and 60 tablets on display for customers to test drive
- Products from other top brands including Dyson, HP, Lenovo, Asus, and Acer.
The grand opening of the DataVision flagship will be followed on September 1st with the debut of a completely new and rebranded DataVision online store at www.datavision.com that will offer free, same-day delivery in all five boroughs on more than 40,000 products, in-store pickup for online orders, and a customer rewards and a loyalty program.
Living up to it reputation for unparalleled customer service, which has been recognized by New York Magazine’s Best of New York, DataVision also offers same-day service on most computer repairs and upgrades, as well as in-home and in-office installation and repairs.
“In the two decades since DataVision was founded, we’ve watched the Flatiron District emerge as the city’s tech hub and a popular tourist and shopping destination,” said DataVision CEO Jimmy Garson. “We look forward to becoming a central part of this exciting community, and contributing our own unique blend of traditional, hands-on customer service with an ahead-of-the-curve shopping experience.”