DUMBO First Thursday Gallery Walk
On the first Thursday of every month, DUMBO’s galleries stay open late for a night of art, openings, artist talks, and live performance. Enjoy incredible views of the East River and the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges as they walk from one gallery to the next. Free and open to the public.
• Tomás Karmelo Amaya, Embracing Our Sovereignty: a short-term augmented reality exhibition presented by Photoville and Instagram
• A group exhibition of artists Eamon Goodman, Erica Newton, and Laurel Atwell at the New York Studio School Exhibition Space
• SAORI Weaving – IROIRO, featuring the work of internationally recognized Japanese saori weaver Teruyo Fujiyama at Loop of The Loom
• The Brooklyn Watercolor Society and Friends: A Water Show Opening Reception with live music at Gallery Gaia, from 6-8 PM
• Light Year digital projections from 7:30–10:00 PM on the Manhattan Bridge
• DUMBO tree lighting at the Archway from 4-7 PM
Venue: DUMBO, NY
20 Jay Street
What do you think?
The Advent of Modernity, From the Beautiful to the Sublime, From Florence to New York at Agora Gallery
PicassoDefi in collaboration with Agora Gallery is pleased to announce The Advent of Modernity, From the Beautiful to the Sublime, From Florence to New York, a digital showcase of contemporary Italian...
Manhattan: Dusk to Dawn at Pleiades Gallery
Through Sep 30 Tue
ELLEN BRADSHAW “MANHATTAN: DUSK TO DAWN” Artist Reception: Saturday, September 9th 3-6 pm September 5-30, 2023 Gallery Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 12-6 pm or by appointment The City th...
Jessie Fisher & Scott Seebart at Prince Street Galllery at Prince Street Gallery
Through Sep 30 Tue
Coming to NYC from St Paul, MN, artists and educators Jessie Fisher and Scott Seebart who have been painting together for more than 30 years draw upon their devotion to observation, its possibilities,...